Welcome Students of Computer Systems Institute!
Social Media Marketing University is proud to partner with CSI to offer the Social Media Strategist Certification.
Ready to Get Started?
Please enter your course code, along with your information below. Upon completion of the form, you will receive a welcome email with your username and password enclosed, and a link to access your courses.
What Should You Expect?
If you want to break into the highly-competitive field of social media, you need an advantage. A Social Media Certification will give you what you need to distinguish yourself from the competition and position yourself for success!
- Establish yourself as a leader in online marketing
- Gain a competitive edge in the job market and workplace
- Set yourself apart with best-in-class training from the leader in social media education
- Receive an official, signed certificate and branded badge for your website
- Get access to the SMMU Alumni Group, professional development webinars, and resources
About the Courses:
- Advanced Facebook: Facebook’s platform is now used by more than one billion monthly active users. You’ll learn step-by-step how to use Facebook as a marketing tool, the best practices for using Facebook’s features to drive brand awareness, how to connect with target audiences and deliver measurable results.
- Advanced LinkedIn: LinkedIn is the world’s most trusted business platform. You’ll learn how to use LinkedIn to expand your reach, establish and booth credability, conduct in-depth research, and more!
- Advanced Twitter: Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms for increasing brand awareness. You’ll learn how this micro-blogging tool is used to distribute results-driven content, increase influence and generate sales leads.
- Business Blogging: Businesses across the globe are using blogging to demonstrate market leadership. You’ll learn how to successfully leverage a business blog to improve visibility, increase search engine optimization, and properly promote your brand.
For questions or technical assistance, please contact the Student Center Help Desk at (888) 500-2380 or open a support ticket.